Check out is noon.
- All damages are the responsibility of the person/member making the reservation deposit. A damage deposit of $500.00 is required which is due upon arrival with a check made out to Long Lake Lodge. Following inspection after the event, the deposit will be returned within three to five days. If no damage is found.
- Non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to hold a date.
- Bar service will close at midnight on evening events or at an earlier time by decision of the management or quests.
- Outside alcohol only allowed when Long Lake Lodge’s bar is closed and must be approved by management.
- Bar & Bartender provided for special events over 100 guests.
- Due to the native prairie grass on the property and the nature of our business no smoking is allowed. Except in vicinity of cigarette butt receptacles. Smoking inside of any of the buildings will result in the loss of deposit.
- Dance floors not allowed to be set up on grass.
- Only agreements/quotes in writing will be honored.
- Long Lake Lodge will include at no additional charge 180 chairs, 24 round 6 x 5 tables that seat 8 people and 20 rectangle tables that are 6 feet long that seat 6 people for special events. To be used in hall only.
- All shooting activities through Long Lake Lodge.
- No ladders provided by Long Lake Lodge for off the ground decorating.
- Imitation pedals may be used on grounds if cleaned up by customer.
- Please return signed policy form with deposit of 25% to hold date.
Signature: __________________________ Date: ____________________