Check Out is noon.
- All damages are the responsibility of the person/member making the reservation deposit. A damage deposit of $500 is required which is due upon arrival with a check made out to Long Lake Lodge. Following inspection after the event, the deposit will be returned within three to five business days.
- Non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to hold a date.
- Bar service will close at midnight on evening events or at an earlier time by decision of the management or guests.
- Outside alcohol only allowed when Long Lake Lodge’s bar is closed and must be approved by management.
- Bar and Bartender provide special events for over 100 guests.
- Due to the native prairie grass on the property and the nature of our business, no smoking is allowed. Except in vicinity of cigarette butt receptacles. Smoking inside any of the buildings will result in loss of deposit.
- Dance floors are not allowed to be set up on grass.
- Only agreements/quotes in writing will be honored.
- Long Lake Lodge will include at no additional cost: 180 chairs, 24 round 6′ x 5′ tables that seat 8 people, and 20 rectangle 6′ long tables that seat 6 people for special events. To be used in hall only.
- All shooting activities are through Long Lake Lodge.
- No ladders provided by Long Lake Lodge for off the ground decorating.
- Please print and return signed policy form with deposit of 25% to hold date.
Signature: _____________________ Date: ________________